Have the monkeys blown it?

The anticipation and chronicle of the woes soon to befall humankind. If you don't wish to know about bad things about to happen to you then you probably don't want to be here. Otherwise, I recommend you read any numbered topics, like Peak Oil, in sequence. If you comment I suggest you use a nickname, I'd appreciate you being consistent in what you call yourself.

Monday, November 14, 2005

Probably, yes

But there will be between 200 million and maybe 3 billion left after the shakeouts of this century.

(This was just a quick post to get started)

3 Comments:

Blogger DungeonMasterJim said...

Um,... this may be bad news for you Agric.

MySpace.com is the new fad for these type of blog things! You're so yesterday! LOL!

Later!

DM Jim - who figures you joined so you could reply to Sara's posts.

15/11/05 05:33  
Blogger Agric said...

Au contraire, DMJ, I've had two MySpace pads already, both for similar reasons as this (u b correct) but the first vanished, probably due to disuse.

I don't like MySpace much, it seems much more aimed at youngsters who are distracted by bright shiny things. I am very yesterday, and happily so ;)

If I ever do anything here it will be a chronicle of what will happen, the snippets of evidence for that as they emerge, and the reaction as reality seeps in to the limited monkeymind consciousness.

17/11/05 18:56  
Blogger XSaraXPoeX said...

I have a myspace, too, guys but rarely use it.

Agric, you never told me that you have one. And when are you going to start updating this thing?

~Sara<3

19/11/05 09:51  

Post a Comment

<< Home