Have the monkeys blown it?

The anticipation and chronicle of the woes soon to befall humankind. If you don't wish to know about bad things about to happen to you then you probably don't want to be here. Otherwise, I recommend you read any numbered topics, like Peak Oil, in sequence. If you comment I suggest you use a nickname, I'd appreciate you being consistent in what you call yourself.

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Resurrection?

Tis Agric seeing if I can still post, and if I can I might post something more meaningful soon!

For my info: login is via uto email and pass hint is arthur.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

If you're still around, whatever happened to Sara Poe?

15/5/17 03:56  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi James,

I've had no email contact from Sara since 27/10/2008 :-((

Was mostly offline from spring 2008 for a few years but after that I did two serious (in 2012, 2015 I think) searches around the net and found no recent traces, left a few messages that she might see but no luck.

I know she lost access to her main email addy but that wouldn't seriously thwart her so I guess she's left all her past internet activity completely behind. If I do stumble upon her I'll let you know, hope you're doing well.

Agric

6/8/17 14:13  
Blogger XSaraXPoeX said...

Just saying hi to you and letting you know that I got Google to let me back into my old e-mail and blog. I sent you an e-mail, also. Hope you're okay. :)

~Sara<3

20/2/18 18:42  

Post a Comment

<< Home